A Little Cyber Space

Friday, March 10, 2006

Counting Down 'til Cornerstone

Hello again world!

Hanging out at home and watching a little TV - not too exciting. Well, it was one busy day today so I'm taking it easy tonight. Everyone needs a break now and then.

Anyhow, as I was updating my profile (new blogger so these things take time) - adding links - I realized that the Cornerstone festival is creeping up. If you don't know what Cornerstone is, check out the link I just posted. It is an awesome festival with tons on bands!! I went for the first time last year and I can't wait for this next one. Last year is the first time I ever heard of Kate Miner. It happened quite by accident. My friend and I were sitting in one of the music tents eating ice cream and staying out of the sun (it was very dry and hot). The next act was warming up so the tent was pretty empty. Listening to this tiny lady with such a powerful voice warm up - just captivated us. We stayed through her show and it was - well - spiritual! I'm hoping that she will be returning this year. If anyone reading this is planning on going to Cornerstone this year, be sure to look for Kate!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Neighbor, I love your blog. Keep up the kind and uplifting words.

    By Blogger Sheryl H, at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home