A Little Cyber Space

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Thoughts for the Day

Today is a day like any other day - or so I thought. This day, I really thought about what it means to be a Christian. If you think about Jesus walking next to you and watching your every move, do you think he would approve?

I thought about how many times at work people make remarks about co-workers that Jesus wouldn't approve of. How many times I had the chance to stand up for my beliefs, but instead stand silently while the moment slips away.

Will Jesus be happy to see me when it is my turn, or will he sadly shake his head knowing that I could have done more to spread his word.

Take time today - right now - to tell God you will spread his word, and defend him. He loves you so much that he died for your sins - he paid your price. He loves you that much.

The kind words I want to hear is "Well done good and faithful servant."

1 Comments:

  • Remember we are saved by grace not works...forgive yourself because God forgives you. God only asks that we try and do our best...he knows our humanness because He was once human. That's why he had to die--to save us by grace from our sins.

    By Blogger Sheryl H, at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home