A Little Cyber Space

Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's about time...

Hello World!

Do you ever get the feeling that there just isn't enough time to do all you have planned in a day? That has been my story for many months now. I finally decided it was time to stop and take a few minutes of down time everyday - even if it is just a 10 minute break with nothing more than a quick cup of coffee - time for yourself is important to function is today's busy world.


Peace. Peace is what I have been searching for. Peace allows the Holy Spirit to take over while you rest! I haven't been letting God in for a while and it sure does make a difference.


Keep looking for more posts soon and I plan on following my advice. Hopefully I will be able to provide something inspirational for all to read (hopefully!)very soon. Until then remember to smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home